List of 12 Deeds of Lord Buddha
- Transferring to a Southern Island-Continent from a Pure Land of Joy, after having transferred his throne there to the next – Maitreya Buddha
- Entering his mother’s womb
- Taking birth
- Becoming skilled and learned in the arts
- Enjoying himself with his wife and her circle
- Setting forth from family life as a renunciate
- Undergoing difficult ascetic practices
- Proceeding to a seat for enlightenment under a bodhi tree
- Taming the demonic forces
- Manifesting full enlightenment
- Setting flow rounds of transmission of the preventive measures of the Dharma (turning the wheel of the Dharma)
- Demonstrating a total release from all suffering by passing away.
How do we Pack the Thangka?
We wrap the Thangka in handmade Nepali Lokta paper for protection of painting and later packed inside the non-bendable PVC pipe for shipping.
We also offer Silk Brocade framing for above Thangka. For that, you need to request us and paid separately.