Mandala Quilling Lokta Greeting Card Pink Color
$2.50 - $3.00
|1 - 19||$3.00|
|20 - 199||$3.00|
|200 - 499||$2.87|
|500 - 999||$2.75|
|1,000 - 2,499||$2.62|
This is a Mandala card. The meaning of the word ‘mandala’ in Sanskrit is a circle. Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol representing the universe. The circular designs symbolize the idea that life is never-ending and everything is connected.
The mandala also represents a spiritual journey within the individual viewer. The Mandala used in this card design is the simplest form of Mandala specially designed to integrate with Quilling art. This is an all-occasion card. It is available in the 3 color options: Blue, Dark blue, and pink.
- Made of Lokta Paper.
- It is handmade.
- Made by women of marginalized communities.
- The back of the card is hand-signed by the crafter which helps our customers to connect with the life they are helping to transform.
- The size of the card is 4.5in x 6in.
- The inside of the card is blank.
- This card is designed by an award-winning artist.
- Comes with Lokta Paper or recycled paper envelope.
- Comes with a short description on the back of the card.
- A part of the revenue goes to a cancer charity.
You can make an online payment directly at checkout for order below 20 kg. We accept Visa, Mastercard & UnionPay debit or credit card.
We ship to over 200+ countries globally. The turnaround time for shipment depends on the courier company. Normally, your order will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. If the items are in stock, we will ship them out within 2-3 business days.
Custom and Duties
When shipping to locations outside of Nepal, taxes and duties are additional and are the responsibility of the recipient.
International orders may be subject to customs duty. Handicrafts in Nepal, will not be responsible for any fee/customs/duty imposed by your government.